Supporting Survivors of Brain Injury and Stroke
Take a closer look at everything we do at the Networks Activity Centre. This is just a small sample of all the fun we have here!
What Do We Hope To Achieve?
The GOALS AND OBJECTIVES of Networks Activity Centre are to:
- Build and maintain a safe and supportive environment that promotes individuals’ independence and a sense of acceptance despite gender, ethnicity, faith, age, sexual orientation, and abilities.
- Promote an active lifestyle through holistic programming that supports the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional needs of individuals.
- Support individuals in accessing the community through social outings and special events.
- Celebrate success!
- Brain Care Centre: Visit http://www.braincarecentre.com or call 780-477-7575
- An extremely useful resource guide for Brain Injury and Stroke in Edmonton and surrounding area: http://edmontonbraininjuryinteragency.tumblr.com/
- Generations has been a proud sponsor of the Networks Activity Centre for years. They also provide us with our IT support. https://www.generation.ca
Thank you for visiting our page. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Hope to see you in the future and have a great day!